March 21, 2012

purple power






As promised, I cleaned up a bit today and put a little more thought into my outfit. You like? I got this pretty purple skirt on sale at this new shop I discovered last weekend- Sway. Check out their website here.
When I walked in, it was like every piece was made for me :) The sales ladies were incredibly sweet too. Every time I picked up something that I liked (which was literally every 5 seconds), the lady would walk over and ask if she could take it to my dressing room for me.......it happened like 8 times. You would have thought I was wearing a tiara or something. Or maybe they looked at my weak arms and thought I couldn't manage the hangers. Either way, I came out with this purple skirt, a polka dot shirt, a black and pink dress, and an adorable peach clutch. Shopping trip=a success! (even though I came for shoes but ended up with 4 other things and no shoes). 

3 comments:

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)