April 6, 2012

confetti




Thank you all for the best birthday wishes! 
I had a wonderful birthday thanks to great friends and a perfect husband! 
As you can see, I was showered with flowers and great food at work. Then I came home to my husband telling me to dress up because we were going out. He took me to Roy's, a really nice Hawaiian-fushion restaurant, where we had to pretend that we were celebrating our 2 year anniversary because my suave husband accidentally checked the "anniversary" box instead of the "birthday" box when he was making our online reservations. Needless to say, we got an ear full of  "well, they say if you make it to the 2 year mark then you'll really make it." They also brought us a complimentary chocolate cake with chocolate sauce on the side of the dish, spelling out "Happy Anniversary Mark and Jackie!"
 It was the most interesting birthday I have ever had :) 



3 comments:

  1. Haha! That's so great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, made me laugh so hard! Sounds like a blast though...and that dress is GORGEOUS you look so elegant :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you played along and "celebrated" your 2nd anniversary!! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday.
    Great blog!!

    momlostfound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)