April 16, 2012

i.love.you









Yes April is the month of birthdays in our family.....my last post was from my birthday and now I'm paying my respects to my wonderful hubby whose birthday was April 11th (sorry I'm running a little late on the post). We have now both reached the quarter century mark!
I have Pinterest to thank for the cute balloon idea.....and pretty much every other creative idea I've ever tried. It was so fun to do something like this for Mark--each balloon had a slip of paper clothes-pinned to it that said something that I love about him on it. You can never tell the person you love that you love them enough! And of course we celebrated with good food and beer :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!








8 comments:

  1. Wow this is so cool! I did see that on Pinterest - I love that you actually did it! You should link this to my link-up today : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I totally want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable! What a lovely wife you are :) I've gotta try this for my man. And yours look quite happy with the evening, cute photos. That beer looks incredibly tasty...

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute idea! Found your blog on PSP. :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog of Passenger seat perspectives...This is such a fun idea! Love it.
    -ashley
    http://pencilleddaydream.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The balloon idea is so cute, I love the decorations you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the balloon idea...so cute and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear what you think! Thanks for leaving a message :)